Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You Know You Want It....



You might as well just work Pick a Petal(109445) into your new Stampin' year budget because it is so fun to work with and so versatile. This time I stamped the petals in the new In Color Purely Pomegranate (with a stamp that isn't even pictured in your Preview Catalog) Then I used an Aquapainter (103954)and more of the ink to watercolor the petals. I cut them out and added centers and propped it all up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

The cardstock is Soft Sky (also a brand new In Color) along with Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip -- it's from the New Holidays & Wishes (109431) set. It's all finished with a touch of Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon.

Now let me get back to stalking my nice UPS man -- I know those new catalogs will be here ANY MINUTE now!

No comments: