Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crazy for these new In Colors!



Here's a little card I put together while working with the brand new In Colors. Of course all stamping will stop the second I get my hands on that big, beautiful new catalog. But for new I am occupied with my new toys from the Stampin' Up! Preview ...

"Please, Mr. Postman look and see... is there a catalog, a catalog for me??????"

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Year after Year (109347) Hugs & Wishes (109383) See You Around Jumbo Wheel (109687)
Accessories: Black Grosgrain (not retiring, thankfully!), Stampin' Dimensionals (on the flowers)

Email me (button on the left side) and get the July newsletter with the merchandise special on the In Colors Collection......

No comments: