Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going for Baroque



This is my first run with the brand new Stampin' Up! set Baroque Motifs (109403). I wasn't sure it was my "style" until I started to see all the fabulous samples in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers. To get my toes wet I copied a card by a stamp artist named Jeanne S, whose work is simply beautiful. My favorite part of this card is using the monochromatic ink to create a shadow effect. I've got several other ideas in mind for this set now. And I'm so glad that sentiment set, Holidays & Wishes (109431) matches exactly -- it makes it that much more versatile!

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals
Link to original

No comments: