Friday, June 15, 2007

New Stuff!

I am test-driving some brand new Stampin' Up! stuff and I feel like the kid in a candy store! Demonstrators have been able to order limited quantities of the merchandise in the Preview brochure (didn't get it from me? send me an email with the button on the left)and some of it has arrived for me!




This card is loaded with "new" -- new colors and new stamps! It's made with River Rock, Soft Sky, and Groovy Guava cardstock -- three of the In Colors for 2008 (more on them in a moment). The stamp set is Pick a Petal (great set!) and the sentiment stamp is from Hugs & Wishes. I can already tell that Pick a Petal is going to be one of those sets I just wear out.

Now -- more about the 6 limited edition In Colors '08. Regular readers of this forum know that Cool Caribbean from last season may go down in history as one of all-time favorite Stampin' Up! colors. And yes, I am hoarding cardstock and reinkers of this fabulous shade. But I must say the six new colors are loads of fun and on trend when it comes to color in fashion and home decor. I may just fall in love all over again!




Here they are -- Classic Ink Pads and matching cardstock -- from the top left, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock. On the bottom from the left, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava. Watch the newsletter for a special on this collection in July!

No comments: