Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Bags are Packed, I'm Ready to Go...




And guess what's going with me? That big, beautiful new Stampin' Up! Catalog! Mr. Brown delivered them just in time for me to begin packing for our weekend excursion. I've spent less than 5 minutes with it and can't wait to be trapped on I-95 Thursday so I can sit and read and dream!

If you live in the Delaware Valley, I'm bringing it for you! If you are joining the new Stamper's Club yours is ready and waiting! And if you are curious about packing "outfits" in plastic bags in the suitcase -- it's a trick we learned from "Tex" -- and she knows a thing or two about outfits!

2 comments:

Robin C said...

Oh - I am calling POP POP now to get access to the digs so I can dig up my copy!!!!! Have fun in PA!

hchybinski said...

Yippee!!!! We can't wait to see you all!

Hillary