Friday, January 18, 2008

Playing with Color...


Here is my offering for this week's Color Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers. I love that particular challenge each week because it helps me work outside the (crayon) box -- move away from my favorite combos (when in doubt -- go pink!) and try something new. Exhibit A is this week's combination. if you had sat me down with the Stampin' Up! Catalog and told me not to move until I had created the most unlikely color combo ever -- this might have been it. Apricot Appeal -- Rose Red --and Sage Shadow.

I may never work with it again -- but I am glad I gave it a try!

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Rose Red Designer Prints
Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Accessories: Apricot narrow grosgrain

No comments: