Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Celebrate Teal... and Celery...and Red!



Here's one I pulled together for a Color Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I don't use a lot of Taken with Teal -- no real reason -- it just happens that way. But that's why I like challenges. They s-t-r-e-t-c-h the creative process. This is also my frst sample with the new Celebrate Everything stamp set. So many of you are already Happy Everything fans and this one is just as versatile!

Two notes about this card: 1) I wanted the ribbon to be sort of fireworks-ish -- made up word, I know. 2) A Stamp-a-ma-jig is key for placement of the words.

Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything, Print Pattern
Paper & Ink: Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery, Real Red Whisper White
Accessories: Red, Celery, White Narrow Grosgrain

No comments: