Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Celebrate You!


Happy Birthday to my sister today -- here in the month of "Jandra-uary"! I am celebrating one of my favorite stampers with some of my favorite new Berry Bliss Designer Paper. After your fabulous trip, Sis, you'll get the card in person!

Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Berry Bliss Designer Paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Theater Ribbon Originals

7 comments:

Tandra said...

Ohthat i sso pretty! Love Berry Bliss!
Is your sis's name Jandra?
Mine's Tandra! LOL

hchybinski said...

Happy Birthday Andra!!

Hillary

Eva said...

Yummy this is one of my favorite color combos!

Lastel said...

Very pretty !

Dianne said...

Another great card with a great layout!

Julia said...

I love these colors! I need this paper!! Pretty card

Julia said...

I love these colors! I need this paper!! Pretty card