Thursday, January 24, 2008

Classes, I've Got Classes.....




The Embrace Life Photo Wallet
Saturday, Feb.9 2:00 My Stampin' Spot
You'll love how Stampin' Up! Stamps, Paper, and Ink coordinate for this gift for your Valentine -- or just for yourself.
Class Fee: $10.00 or 5.00 if you place an order at the class that qualifies for free Sale-a-bration merchandise.
RSVP by February 1st.


The 10 for 10 Class -- make 10 Cards for 10 Dollars.
Sunday, March 9 2:00 My Stampin' Spot
"Happy Birthday" "Thank You" "From the Heart" and no sentiment at all -- a great assortment you'll reach for over and over again. Learn great simple stamping techniques.
Class Fee: Each set of ten for $10.00
RSVP by March 1st.

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

ohhhh...what a neat wallet. I'll have to try this...looks fantastic!

Dianne said...

This is very pretty and a great gift idea! I'm going to have to try my hand at one, too!

Anonymous said...

This is on my list of things to do! Keep counting down to SAB!

Danyelle