Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thoughts


I am still really all over this Christmas thing. The first of the teacher gifts are finished. The supplies are here so I can get busy on the Christmas Card I have already designed. I divided the gift shopping into manageable lists and plan to handle 2 more of those this weekend while Joe can give me a hand with the girls. I even cleaned out the refrigerators -- both of them -- because Cynthia had it in her Monday plan over at Organized Christmas. So what was missing in this entire picture???

HOW ABOUT THANKSGIVING?

Well, I am caught up there now as well after a few days of hustle. The cards have been completed, addressed, stamped and mailed. I made mini loaves of Pumpkin Bread for the teachers and stamped tags to go along with them. I have three classroom feasts over the course of the next three school days. But I'm ready! I even managed to stash a few extra meals in the freezer to keep me together while company is here next week and I'm making my sides for the family feast. Oh, and the kids will underfoot and out of school!

Stamp Set: Thankful Thoughts
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Grosgrain, Blender Pen, Crafters Tool Kit, Sponges

No comments: