Friday, November 30, 2007

Cold Play


This is a fun favor I have been handing out this month. My favorite part is how adaptable the basic technique is to ANY occasion where you need a "little something". This hot chocolate holder is made from a large Whisper White Stampin' Up! envelope. I used the Large Tag Punch to cut the sides out and make a little "handle". It's just the latest in a series of envelope tricks shared by Stamping Goddess Amy Celona !

I fixed up the outside with some torn, coordinating Whisper White for "snow", a little Dazzling Diamonds on the edges, because you can never have enough *sparkly* snow, and my favorite snowman set, Cold Play. This is the set where you an build all sorts of snowmen in all different shapes and sizes because each piece is a separate stamp. I cut the sentiment with my Designer Label Punch just to well, punch it up!

I'm afraid Cold Play might be ready to melt away forever. It's THAT time of year again, time for Stampin' Up! to retire my old favorites to make way for my new favorites. I'll have the list for you very soon. Remember, we get a new catalog January 1st loaded with great goodies for '08!

No comments: