Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Sparkly Christmas


Since I am in the midst of an organizational "flurry" -- I thought I would share this Christmas Card that incorporates a few flurries.....

The Stamper's Club made it two weeks ago at our regular meeting. We used that fabulous Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to completely "bling" that Baroque swirl!

I had 10 minutes yesterday between Kindergarten Centers and Preschool Pickup, so I dashed into a Post Office and bought my Christmas stamps. (Postage, not rubbah!) Guess what? They had plenty and there was no line. Now while I tap my foot impatiently waiting for my card supplies to arrive, I am going to make sure my card list and address database are current. I followed my Christmas planner and made a list of all the gifts I plan to craft, and I have ordered all of those supplies as well. So far , so good this organizing business......

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Cold Play, Party Punch
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink: Bleu Bayou, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Versamark
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Designer Label Punch, Sponges, Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon, 3/4 circle punch, ticket corner punch

No comments: