Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Fling is Ending...


My Spring Fling that is -- with the Spring Fling Designer Series paper. It's retiring and I will miss its soft subtles tones. (It's 25% off and still available, so grab a few packs while you can!).

The stamp set is my oft-used, always loved Pretty Princess. It retired a few years back, but stop me if I have mentioned before how you will have to pry it from hands...

As another quick aside, this template is one of my "go-to" sketches when working with patterned paper. The proportions always seem right when you select a wonderful Stampin' Up! set of coordinated paper!

Stamp Set: Pretty Princess (retired)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Spring Fling DSP
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Accessories: narrow White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Gingham ribbon, Soft Subtles Eyelets

No comments: