Thursday, August 07, 2008

The "In" thing...




As in, the New "In Colors" thing!

My demonstrator pre-order sampler of Stampin' Up!'s limited edition colors arrived and I have dipped my toes into the new colors with this quick card. I am anxious to see which colors I like together and which colors I use the most -- espcially once I get my hands on the new catalog and can order some coordinating patterned paper and ribbon!



You'll want to take these colors for a spin yourself! Watch this space for my New Catalog Special on them beginning August 11th!


Stamp Sets: Stitched Exotics, Happy Everything
Paper: Perfect Plum, KIWI KISS, TANGERINE TANGO, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: TANGERINE TANGO, KIWI KISS
Accessories: Silver Brads, Word Window Punch, Photo Corner Punch

1 comment:

hchybinski said...

i'm thinkin that orange and blue look pretty boyish and may be a must-have for me. . .

Hillary