Monday, July 28, 2008

I'll Never "Froget" You....


I am so going to miss this little guy. My little "Unfrogettable" frog. In a sea of floral and princess stamps I own, he is my "Go To" little boy set.

Froggy is retiring in August and so are a few of my other friends. You can browse the list HERE and email me on the link in the sidebar ----------> to find out about the special discount I am ofering on retiring sets ordered before August 8th.

Stampin' Up! is also offering some of the retiring accessories at a 25% discount. You can view that list HERE and it is frequently updated now to reflect sell outs.

It's hard to say good-bye to so many favorites -- but get the goodies while you can at a discount!

Stamp Set: Unfrogettable
Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi Designer Prints (also retiring)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (retiring, snifff... snifff....) Black Staz-on
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon (on the way out -- get it at 25% off!), Scallop Punch

No comments: