Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Get Ready to Say Goodbye...

It's out with the old to make room for the new at Stampin' Up!. The retirement list has been released and nearly 2/3 of the stamp sets in the Idea Book and Catalog will be gone after June 30th! Wow!

That means two things to you. One -- if you see that a set you love is about to retire now is the time to go for it. And two -- all of those sets are going to be replaced with fabulous merchandise -- making for a great July!

You can view the retirement list by catalog page number or stamp name here. Another great way is to get over to my Stampin' Studio where my Idea Book and Catalog is clearly stamped with what's going and what's staying.

If you're ready to purchase a set that is about to retire I've got an extra deal for you. Just hit the e-mail link at the left for details. Get ready for a workshop using some retiring favorites one more time. Add to that the excitement of a new catalog packed with great stamps and my own "Rubber Rummage Sale" where you can pick up some of the retiring sets I own for a song. Except for Pretty Princess. That one you'll have to pry out of my cold, dead hands!

No comments: