Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Doodle Here.. A Doodle There....



Our end of the year party in the 2 year old preschool class had a "Sea You Later" theme. The goodie bags were actually these sand buckets filled with treats. We have a little motto here, "If it sits still, stamp it!" -- and so I did.

I used the Black Staz-on ink to personalize the buckets with the Doodle Alphabet (only availabe through the end of the month when the Spring Mini Catalog expires.) And since Crab and Company is one of my faves, I also inked each bucket with the "Shore Do Love You" sentiment and added the playful lobster to the shovels.

The Staz-on (solvent) ink (101146) really does work on plastic and just about any other surface you might want to ink!

Need to see more Doodle Alphabet in action. Check out what Hillary did with hers for Memorial Day!

1 comment:

hchybinski said...

omg - I am SO honored! it is a great alpha set - if any of you are on the fence - act now - do it!!

Hillary