Saturday, February 02, 2008

Starter Kit Madness!


That's what is going on in these parts during Sale-a-bration. If you've been thinking about joining the Stampin' Up! Family now is the time -- and here's why:

*The starter kit of stamping and business supplies has been reduced to $159.00 (regularly 199.00.)See the kit HERE.
*As part of Sale-a-bration you can also select a stamp set of your choice from the Big Catalog.
*I'm so happy to have a new member join my team I'll thrown in the "Happy Everything" stamp set that is so wonderful and versatile.
*The first order you place as a Demonstrator is eligible for a 30% discount - and if you place that order before March 17th that order is also eligible for free Sale-a-bration sets. You'll be swimming in stamps!

It's easy to join online through my Official Stampin' Up! Website. Send me an email through the link to the right and I'll send you back the password. You are just a few clicks away from fun, friendships and FREE stamps!

No comments: