Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something to Brag About....


Sometimes it seems like I just don't post enough of my scrapbook work. It may be in part because I am such a lousy photographer and scans of my pages look even worse than the pictures..... Anyway, here's another one of those 6 x 6 "Brag Book" pages I love so much. This page can be completed in (really!) minutes. Since the picture isn't so good it is hard to see the flower background stamped with "Taken with Teal" as well as the little flowers on the title box stamped off in Apricot Appeal.

This page premiered at a workshop today (thanks, Sally!) and will be making other apparances in this post-Valentine's Day "season".

Stamp Set: Time Well Spent
Paper: Taken with Teal, Confetti White, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Classic Black, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Wide Celery Grosgrain, Silver Brads

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Awwww. Very cute!

Robin said...

cute page!