Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Wasabi Twins


So Joe walks in last night with the following questions.

Joe: "What time is dinner?"

The Little Voice Inside My Head: "Every night for the past year -- yes, exactly one year since we moved, a hot meal has been placed by me on the table in front of you between 5:45 and 6:00. Even when I'm leaving for a meeting, I still have it all timed out."

Actual Answer: "5:52."

Joe: "Who made the mess on the screened porch?"

The Little Voice Inside My Head: "You just would not have believed the aliens that swooped in here and took out all the plastic dinnerware to arrange such an elaborate tea party. And I think Martin, the Wonder Cat, helped."

Actual Answer: "I let them have a tea party."

Joe: "Hey, I need two presents and cards. For new babies. John's and Stuart's."

The Little Voice Inside My Head: "What do I look like, a Hallmark store?"

Actual Answer: "Remember that new catalog Stampin' Up! Demonstrator order that cost you a small fortune? I'm so glad I got those things because now I can whip out my Year after Year stamp set and the matching See You Around Jumbo Wheel and play with some new color combinations involving that Wild Wasabi cardstock I am so wild about it. Good idea, honey!"

Sometimes it is very hard to tell my inside voice from the outside one!

Stamp Sets: Year after Year, Warm Words, Holidays & Wishes, See You Around Wheel
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pretty in PInk, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain, Aquapainter, Crafter's Tool Kit

1 comment:

hchybinski said...

those are adorabe! and do not silence the inside voice - that's the sanity talking!!! LOL

Hillary