Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday!


This one is for Gampy who turned 29 today! He gets my favorite Office Accoutrements set AND some of that Cool C paper I stocked up on before it disappeared -- yet strangely enough can hardly bring myself to use! There's something so comforting about packages of unopened cardstock just standing by...

Stamps: Office Accoutrements
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Paper: Petals & Paisley Designer Paper
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Spiral Punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punch, Chocolate Grosgrain

1 comment:

Tandra said...

Hi carla! I love this card! I feel th esame way about Cool Carib- I have 4 pkgs, 1 opened!! LOL
I also somehow have 4 pkgs of Notations paper-unopened as well- with the chocolate and cool carib and celery. HOARDER!!!
Enjoying your blog, thanks for the comment on mine!!