Monday, April 09, 2007

The Gift Bag Technique



I have been tweaking my gift bag presentation and wanted to share the latest!

This is a plain, brown kraft bag that I rolled with the Sandy Shells ( 108978) wheel and Chocolate Chip Ink. I used the wheel again on the card on Kraft Cardstock, mounted that onto my favorite Cool Caribbean Cardstock and added that to Real Red. My favorite little Crab & Company (108559)is stamped onto Whisper White and colored with Watercolor Pencils. The whole thing is tied up with a little Chocolate Grosgrain.

My favorite technique is, of course, to put that card in a medium translucent envelope (102619) and mount it to the front of the bag with a piece of Sticky Strip (104294). That way your piece of "heart" isn't hidden.

But here's the newest twist. My sideline, Renee, told me she also wheels the tips of the tissue paper. I tried it and I like it!

You can get so much mileage out of a package of plain bags and a stamp set with a matching wheel!

No comments: