Friday, February 09, 2007

It's a Date...



I am usually not still making calendars in February, but I had to give this one a try. It's a desk calendar made from a (drum roll, please) CD CASE!

I made it from a photo posted by Stampin' Up! Executive Amy Celona who creates in my old stomping ground of suburban Philadelphia. Amy is a fabulous stamp artist, and says she made hers after she saw one one done by Margie Roderer of Chester County, Pa. (This is why I love the Internet so much -- crafty ideas ricochet from one person to the other providing so much inspiration!)

So here it is -- LAVENDER LACE, CERTAINLY CELERY, BASIC BLACK and VERY VANILLA Cardstock. The DELIGHT IN LIFE Sell-a-bration Stamp Set, one additional stamp set WISHING YOU THE BEST, and a CD case turned on its ear.

If you need DELIGHT IN LIFE time is running out. Sell-a-bration ends Februry 26th!

No comments: