Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blue Ribbon Stampin'!

 


I am lucky enough to have brought home another Blue Ribbon from the North Carolina State Fair! I entered five projects in different rubber stamping categories. You drop it all before the Fair starts for judging, and you don't get a chance to see how you did until you actually spend time at the Fair. And for us, we went on the very LAST day.

I won three ribbons this year, and I'll share this one first because it is Blue!

This card features the "Day of Gratitude" Stamp Set in the Holiday Mini. The category was 'Holiday Cards".




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hchybinski said...

AWESOME!! Congrats!!

Hillary

Robin C said...

My favorite Stampin Up demonstrator had us make a very similar card. :)
I can't wait to send it out.

Lisa Gregory said...

Would you be willing to submit this picture to our website, Blue Ribbon Memories, at http://statefair.ncdcr.gov? We're collecting memories of the State Fair, to document its history.