Monday, May 26, 2008

Life's a Breeze


The end of the school year crafting is sure to end soon! This is a set of cards from one of our preschool classes to the two teachers. We're going tropical with the good-byes because one of these wonderful ladies is quitting teaching to head to the Islands and pursue her dream -- she bought a restaurant/bar!

I love, love, love this "Life's a Breeze" set. Now that summer is unofficially here -- expect to see it a lot!

Stamp Set: Life's a Breeze
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Jersey Shore DP, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, White Craft
Accessories: White EP, Striped Grosgrain, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, Scallop Punch,

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, a fellow demonstrator here...I have been contemplating buying this set for a while, as I really want a summery/beach set. It seems to go really well with the Jersey Shore paper. I love the design of you card!

Amy

Leah said...

These are super cute and I am glad that summer is here! I had enough of winter.

Ali Manning said...

Love the layout and colors you used - so tropical. Wish I were moving to a tropical island!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love 'em, especially the little fishies swimming across the front!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is fantastic! I too and ready for summer. I have to say, my fave thing about this is the sense of movement.